All Skills Clinic – Grades 9-12
All clinics run 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
*All skills clinics are limited to 25 participants*
- Advanced all skills clinics cover up-to-date philosophies on throwing technique as well as fielding and hitting fundamentals
- Emphasis will be placed on mental toughness, self-awareness and competition
- 10:15 AM – Registration / Check-In
- 10:30 AM – Clinic Begins – Hitting
- 12:00 Lunch @ CSB Gorecki Dining Center. Parents/Family are welcome to join for lunch but will be asked to pay for their own
- 12:45 PM – Return to Field House
- 1:00 PM – Clinic Resumes – Defense
- 3:30 PM – Clinic Ends / Optional Campus tour Available
Pitching Clinic – Grades 9-12
All clinics run 9-10:15 a.m.
*Pitchers must provide their own catcher (parent/guardian or teammate)*
*All pitching clinics are limited to 10 participants*