PITCHING (10:30-11:45) $110.00
CATCHING (10:30-11:45) $110.00
AUTOGRAPH SESSION (12:00-12:15) $0.00
DEFENSE + AGILITY (12:15-1:30) $95.00
HITTING (1:45-3:00) $95.00
COACHING PASS (All Day) $150.00
Using a culmination of our experiences we have come together with a goal of impacting the youth of softball.
Our workshops are unique; they are intimate & FAST-paced. We pride ourselves in maintaining a low player-to-coach ratio in working groups. We strive to teach proper technique while combining high repetition.
This is a clinic FILLED with movement, hustle, and ACTIVE teaching with MOTIVATION sprinkled throughout to promote development of the whole PERSON, not just the player.
Players leave our events as INSPIRED & MORE CONFIDENT young girls.
We are happy to accept players between the ages of 8 and 18. Girls are placed into age and skill- appropriate groups at time of the clinic!
CLINIC VENUES ARE BOOKED BASED UPON REQUEST & HOW THOSE MATCH WITH THE REST OF OUR TRAVEL SCHEDULES. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN WE WILL BE BACK IN THIS AREA.
WE STRONGLY URGE FAMILIES TO TRY THEIR BEST TO MAKE IT IF THEY ARE WITHIN A 5-HOUR DRIVE 🙂
We love giving back to the softball community DURING our clinics by posting drills, updates, and a LIVE feed of our events via social media. If you attend, YOU may make it on one of our channels! Can’t make it to see us this time? Follow us here:
Facebook: The Packaged Deal
REFUND POLICY: We are now implementing a NO refund policy. If life happens and you will not be able to attend the event, you will have the option to use your dollar amount credit towards another clinic at any of our future locations (when requested with FIVE days notice) OR to transfer your clinic credit to another player (up until the DAY BEFORE the event).
DESCRIPTION & PRICING
*** PLEASE NOTE: IF PITCHING AND CATCHING TAKE PLACE AT THE SAME TIME, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER THE SAME PLAYER FOR BOTH EVENTS! ***
• Drills to promote strength and consistency in players looking to increase speed & power
• Learn skills to be used for mental toughness and confidence
• All pitchers must come with a parent or player able to catch their entire session (Depending on the event, all catchers may not be needed for all stations, but we want each pitcher to be prepared!)
• Fast-paced, INTENSE fundamental station work created to MOTIVATE you mentally & physically.
• Develop leadership presence and vocal skills that make you stand out.
• Learn drills to do on your own to get better each and every day
• You will be pushed to work harder than you ever have before.
DEFENSE + AGILITY
• Learn what it takes INSIDE of you to become a fundamentally sound defensive asset & a dependable TEAMMATE
• Hone infield & outfield skills in combination with focused agility reps
• Work on posture, footwork, & glove positioning with game-time speed
• Develop greater CONFIDENCE at the plate
• Discover the keys to being a fundamentally sound hitter
• Increase power, strength, and consistency
• Learn the mental components of hitting and become mentally tougher by taking control of your thoughts & emotions; using them to help make adjustments quickly during an at-bat
• Walk away with drills that can be implemented immediately into your everyday routine
• Gets you on the turf or field with us the WHOLE DAY. For safety of the girls participating, their parents, or younger siblings, those without passes won’t be allowed in the same area.
• You are allowed to film drills, our coaching advice, and guest speakers up close and personal. We try our best to post on our social media sites with what’s going on where parents can’t quite see, but being able to document your own account of the day is priceless.
• All we ask is that you do not set up a tripod. We have had people try to sell our content and that isn’t cool with us.
• ANY level coach is welcome to participate in this session. We have also had parents buy the pass in order to get help grasp the coaching cues we use for practice at home!
Parents of participants are welcome to film and watch each session, but every facility we travel to is different.
Parents will be required to stay in the designated “parent area” which may not be ideal for seeing all aspects of the clinic.
Have questions? Send an email to!